This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email: [email protected] or write to:
Reality Plus UK Ltd, 77 Shaftsbury Avenue, London W1D 5DU.
We gather and use certain information in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant, information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcodes, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
- To maintain KYC-principles
We use the following tools to collect this data.
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- Twitter Pixel
- Referral Candy
In certain jurisdictions, you can request that your personal information be deleted. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
We may retain your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as prevention of money laundering, fraud detection and prevention, and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend a Thunderbirds International Rescue Club account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain information from that Thunderbirds International Rescue Club Account to prevent that Member from opening a new Thunderbirds International Rescue Club Account in the future.
We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, Payments may keep information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
Because we take measures to protect data from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
To request your account to be deleted please click on the account deletion button. You will then receive an email for you to confirm that you would like your account deleted. Once you have confirmed deletion, we will review your account and delete the applicable data (the only exceptions are records that we need to keep for legal obligations). We will respond to you within 30 days to confirm your account has been deleted and or what records we have had to keep for legal obligations.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow website and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you.
They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other that that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text messaging or post
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners, by email, telephone, text messaging or post
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your minds easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Write to us at, Reality Plus UK Ltd, 77 Shaftsbury Avenue, London W1D 5DU
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronical security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.thunderbirdsclub.com domain.
If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the sites data protection and privacy policies in full.